Yourway Transport Inc. (“Yourway “, the “Company”, “we” or “us “) owns yourway.com website. The Terms and Conditions establish an agreement between Yourway and you. The terms “you”, “yours”, “customer” or “client” refers to the user of Yourway website.
Copyright and Accuracy
- We are the owner of all intellectual property rights on our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in any form without written permission from Yourway and any copying and circulation is strictly prohibited.
- The content on Yourway website is provided for general information only. Although we make consistent efforts to keep the information up-to-date, Yourway and third parties do not guarantee that the content is accurate or complete. You agree that the information provided may contain errors acceptable by law, which Yourway will correct, as they are found.
Use of the Site
Our website and its content are designed for Yourway customers and potential customers. You may not use this website and its content for any other reason not related to your business with Yourway.
Customers entering into transactions of any kind with Yourway warrant that they have the authority to accept these conditions not only for themselves, but also as agents for and on behalf of all other persons who are or may thereafter become interested in the goods.
The following actions are prohibited when using this Website:
- Act that violates or that may violate property rights or privacy of Yourway
- Act that causes or may cause disadvantage or damage of Yourway
- Act that is detrimental to reputation of or trust in a third party or Yourway
- Act that is or may be offensive to public order or morals
- Criminal act or act that leads to or may lead to a crime
- Act involving the use or provision of harmful programs, such as computer viruses, or act that may lead to such actions
- Any other act that violates or may violate laws, regulations or municipal rules
- Any other act that Yourway considers to be inappropriate
Privacy and Limit on Damages
Yourway has a Privacy Notice accessible on the website, regarding all processes involved in collecting, using, handling, storing and erasing personal data. We will only use your personal information as set out in our Privacy Notice.
By accessing and providing personal information outside United States, Canada and Europe you agree that you are responsible of all applicable laws of the country from where you are providing data and accessing the website.
While we aim to always protect our systems and information against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure, due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle and other risk factors, we cannot guarantee that the information, during transmission or while stored on our systems, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. Understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify Yourway and its respective employees against any losses or damages suffered by us resulting from any information you provided or violation done based on our Terms and Conditions.
Dispute Resolution and Agreement to Arbitrate
Except where and to the extent prohibited by law, by using our services, you agree that, if there is any controversy, claim, action, or dispute arising out of or related to your use of our services, or the breach, enforcement, interpretation, or validity of this document or any part of it (“Dispute”), both parties shall first try in good faith to settle such Dispute by providing written notice to the other party describing the facts and circumstances of the Dispute and allowing the receiving party thirty (30) days in which to respond to or settle the Dispute.
Notice shall be sent to Yourway:
US: 6681 Snowdrift Road, Allentown PA USA 18106
UK: 2 Pulborough Way, Hounslow TW4 6DE
Both you and Yourway agree that this dispute resolution procedure is a condition precedent that must be satisfied before initiating any litigation or filing any claim against the other party.
If any dispute cannot be resolved by the above dispute resolution procedure, you agree that the sole and exclusive jurisdiction for such dispute will be decided by binding arbitration on an individual basis. Arbitration on an individual basis means that you will not have, and you waive, the right for a judge or jury to decide your claims, and that you may not proceed in a class, consolidated, or representative capacity.
Other rights that you and we would otherwise have in court will not be available or will be more limited in arbitration, including discovery and appeal rights. All such disputes shall be exclusively submitted to JAMS (www.jamsadr.com) for binding arbitration under its rules then in effect, before one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties.
The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute arising under or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of this Terms and Conditions, including any claim that all or any part of this document is void or voidable.
Terms and Conditions Updates
This Terms and Conditions becomes effective on 18th June 2020. Yourway reserves the right to modify, add or remove portions of this document at any time, with or without prior notice, in response to changing legal, regulatory or operational requirements, and such updates will be effective immediately upon posting it on the website. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions periodically.
Contact details for Yourway
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat your personal data, or you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact Yourway at:
Telephone: +1- 610-395-9198 or + 44 (0) 1753 888 881
Address: 6681 Snowdrift Road, Allentown, PA USA 18106