Labeling, De-Labeling & Assembly
Labeling guidelines for investigational drug products and clinical trial materials vary widely by region, but they are universally strict. Clinical supply chain partners with the global expertise and agility to meet these complex, often time-critical requirements are key to ensuring both regulatory and patient compliance.
Advanced Labeling Technology
At Yourway, we are continuously refining our processes to enhance efficiencies for our global customers, always with the goal of driving down costs and improving the patient experience. As part of this effort, we have invested in cutting-edge labeling technology equipped with a robust language library to allow customers conducting more than one study to easily repurpose existing information, which reduces validation requirements.
Labeling & De-Labeling Capabilities
- Efficient in-house labeling of clinical trial materials and investigational drug products
- Time-sensitive labeling
- Flexible, customized labeling solutions
- De-labeling or re-labeling to accommodate changes in stability information
- Multi-language library to efficiently meet the needs of worldwide patient populations
- Clinical drug labeling in line with global regulations
Clinical Supply Chain
Comparator Drug Sourcing & Ancillary Materials
Warehousing & Inventory Management
Integrated Project Management
Tell us about your project
Discover how our global supply chain expertise and integrated solutions can enhance your clinical research.