Packaging Design & Planning
Critical to the success of your trials is designing and implementing an optimal packaging strategy – one that maintains the integrity of your materials through transport and promotes patient adherence upon delivery.
With You Through Every Stage
We work closely with you to evaluate the specifications of your study, weighing factors such as production volume versus cost, time and temperature sensitivity and international regulations around the transport and distribution of biopharmaceutical materials, including pathological agents.
Mitigating Supply Chain Risk
Risk mitigation is inherent to our design and planning process. Our goal is to provide you with a fully integrated packaging solution, laying the foundation for your study’s success through the safe, efficient and on-time delivery of your materials to patient populations worldwide.
- Packaging design customized to your clinical supply strategy
- Cost-effective solutions for low-volume, high-value products
- Integrated solutions for enhanced security and efficiency
- Ability to design & create booklets & label randomization
- Experienced project managers committed to your study’s success from design through delivery
Clinical Supply Chain
Comparator Drug Sourcing & Ancillary Materials
Warehousing & Inventory Management
Integrated Project Management
Tell us about your project
Discover how our global supply chain expertise and integrated solutions can enhance your clinical research.