- all visitors or users of yourway.com and any successor website or application thereto (collectively, the “website “);
- all visitors or users of Yourway’s shipment tracking platform or any other online tools we make available. (collectively “Yourway platforms”);
- any individual who interacts with Yourway via our website;
(collectively, the “Individuals” or “you“).
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file with an ID tag, send by us and stored on your device, which allows the website to recognize any revisits and see the actions on the website.
Cookies used by Yourway are called “first part cookies”, while cookies set by a third party are called “third party cookies”, enabling features and functions, like advertising, analytics and these cookies are provided by our Service Providers.
We use companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers“) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you. We may share personal data with the following categories of Service Provider:
- marketing, advertising and communications agencies;
- provider of a digital platform for job applications management;
- infrastructure and IT services providers;
- digital and email marketing platform.
For more details about how we use the personal data and with who we share it, check our Privacy Notice.
What Cookies do we use and why?
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet, your login information (if any), browser type and version, device identifier, location and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, page response times, and download errors;
- information about your visit on our website, such as the website pages and sections you visit on our website, your searches and browsing history on our website, time and length of visits to our website, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- interactions with our marketing and promotional emails (where we are entitled to contact you with such communications), to improve our campaigns and reach out to you in a better way;
- information about your interactions with Yourway on social media, for example, “likes”, “share”, “follow” actions and your comments to Yourway content (e.g. if you share a Yourway website page on social media), only at an aggregate and anonymized level to measure the impact of and improve our content or marketing campaigns;
The cookies Yourway is using on the website are categorized as follow:Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are mandatory for the operation of the website and these are not gathering any personal information that could be used for marketing and advertising purposes.Analytical/Performance Cookies
These cookies allow Yourway to count the number of visitors and see their actions on the website and these are used for marketing and advertising purposes.Functionality Cookies
These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to the website. Also, these cookies are allowing us to remember your preferences.Targeting Cookies
These cookies record your visit and action to the website. Yourway will be able to connect social networks and to provide third parties with information, so they can present advertisements.
List of Cookies
Yourway does not create an individual profile based on the online activity. All the cookies used by Yourway and Service Providers are only to improve the performance of our website and services and to be more efficient.
Used to identify trusted web traffic, this cookie is strictly necessary.
Used to seed up the page load and override any security restrictions based on the IP address. The cookie expires in 1 year and it is categorised as necessary.
Used to keep track of the visitors, valid for 1 year.
Keep track of sessions. This is a functional cookie with a validity of 30 minutes
When changes occur to the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the browser has been restarted.
Keep track of visitors, containing the domain, first and last visit. It expires in 13 months.
To distinguish users and calculate visitor, session, site usage for the analytics report and performance. Valid for 2 years and categorised as analytical.
By using Yourway website, you are allowing the placement of cookies on your device. If you do not agree, you may use one of the below options in the “Managing Cookies” to delete the cookies from your device.
All or some cookies can be blocked from the settings of the browser, however by blocking cookies this may include the strictly necessary category which will stop the functionality of the website.
There are few independent websites which are not sponsored by or affiliated with Yourway, from where you can opt out/ delete some of the cookies:
Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) - www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) - www.aboutads.info/choices/
Telephone: +1- 610-395-9198 or + 44 (0) 1753 888 881
Address: 6681 Snowdrift Road, Allentown, PA USA 18106